We have many more amazing candidates available. However, we don’t match candidates to clients without going through our proper process & getting to know you & your business first. If you’d like us to find your perfect candidate, please book your Free Consultation.
Candidate Of The Week
John Anthony T.
- Social Media Management
- PPC/Google Adwords
- Project Management
Digital Marketing Specialist
John Anthony is a multi-skilled digital marketer who has an extensive amount of experience managing various online systems, social media platforms and tools.
ABOUT John Anthony T.
John Anthony has over 7 years working experience around Digital Marketing, SEO, Project Management and PPC/Google Adwords for various clients. He worked and lead a team of PPC experts and Social Media marketers developing different digital marketing strategies. He is highly proficient in managing platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIN. John Anthony also has a very strong background on using various CRMs and project management tools such as Infusionsoft, Mailchimp, Hubspot, Aweber, Zoho, Ontraport and Salesforce.
John loves to continuously enhance his skills and knowledge thru online learning and courses. He spends a lot of time improving his field of expertise which is digital marketing and aims to work and maximize his skill set on various tasks and strategies. He is a family oriented man and would support his family all the way on any aspect.
Ideal Companies to work for:
John Anthony is best suited to companies that require support for digital marketing. Ideal companies include: Digital Marketing and Advertising agencies, Online shopping businesses, E-commerce
Graphics and Multimedia
Microsoft Office Tools
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly proficient in managing social media platforms
- Strong background on CRMs and various online tools
- Has extensive experience on project management for different tasks
DIGITAL MARKETING Specialist
Responsible for the development and management of digital marketing programs. Designed and led a new lead-generation website project
www.maverickwebmarketing.com from the ground-up, resulting in 121% leadform submissions increase over year.
- Led and managed a large outsource team including coders, user interface designers, project managers, writers, and PPC experts
- Developed new Paid Search strategy and directed execution of PPC campaigns that resulted in 109% improvement in paid search traffic and 151% improvement in conversation rate over year.
- Manages digital budgets and improves performance of Paid Search advertising and organic search traffic
- Utilizes A/B testing and multivariate analysis to improve conversion rate of website visitors
- Translating client’s goals and objectives into actionable and measurable digital marketing programs
- Delivering multi-channel campaigns across email, web, and mobile, and social media. Identifying key areas for improvement
- Creating, managing and editing content in a web-based environment
- Providing support to other production team members
- Managing Google AdWords campaigns
- Defining campaign goals
- Monitoring social media channels for trends and opportunities
- Creating an inbound and outbound digital marketing strategy
- Conducting keyword research
- Driving new digital sales
- Making recommendations to senior management
- Uploading website content using content management systems
- Managing key external and internal partnerships
- Maintaining e-commerce platforms and applications
- Executing e-mail marketing programs