We have many more amazing candidates available. However, we don’t match candidates to clients without going through our proper process & getting to know you & your business first. If you’d like us to find your perfect candidate, please book your Free Consultation.
Candidate Of The Week
- Social Media Management
- Customer Service
- Project Management
Social Media Specialist
Jaida is very passionate about her work profession and has strong social media and technical skills. She is also experienced in roles that involve team management, tasks such as data entry, and other related administrative work.
ABOUT Jaida L.
Jaida has over 3 years of experience working as a VA where in she has been supporting various lines of businesses and performing a wide variety of tasks. She is highly proficient with Microsoft office tools and Google applications as well as project management systems for her clients such as Basecamp, Asana, Trello and Slack. She also has very strong customer service skills and can communicate confidently to other clients. Jaida is equipped with the technical knowledge needed especially on using Wordpress in order to upload blogs and other content to the clients website along with posting it to various social media platforms.
Jaida believes that the key to success in everything you do begins by having integrity and ethics. She values team work and recognition because it helps keep the motivation really high regardless of how much work is required to be completed. She handles stress properly to prevent it from affecting work then normally just spends her after work time with her family for a quality bonding.
Ideal Companies to work for:
Jaida is best suited to companies that requires large volume of support when it comes to Social Media and Marketing. Ideal businesses include: Digital Marketing companies, E-commerce and Advertising agencies
Microsoft Office Tools
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledgeable and experienced in Social Media Management
- Has strong customer service and administrative background
- Has experience with project management tools
Virtual Assistant/Social Media Specialist
- Updates social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram)
- Participates in forums that talks about the health ofkids
- Answers call and emails fromclients
- Promotes the books to different social media sites
- Updates the blog sites
Wake Media Group
General Virtual Assistant/ HR Assistant/ Marketing Assistant
- In charge with the recruitment process
- Posts job adverts at onlinejobs.ph
- Creates SOP’s via Atlassian Confluence
- In charge with Accounting tasks such as invoicing via Quickbooks
- Posts ad campaigns via Adespresso
- Generates leads and do outbound calls
- Other ad-hoc tasks