We have many more amazing candidates available. However, we don’t match candidates to clients without going through our proper process & getting to know you & your business first. If you’d like us to find your perfect candidate, please book your Free Consultation.
Candidate Of The Week
- Admin Support
- CRM Management
- Project Management
- Customer Service
- Lead Generation
- Social Media
Executive Virtual Assitant
Delnia is an excellent all-rounder VA. Excellent communication, organisation, attention to detail & quick to learn new tasks.
ABOUT Delnia R.
Delnia has over 5 years of experience working in the admin role which include various tasks like email management, appointment setting, managing files etc. She also has background on customer service and did outbound calls for lead generation. The primary systems she uses are Microsoft office tools like Excel, Word and Powerpoint, CRMs like Mailchimp, Asana and Dropbox. She also has accounting/bookkeeping experience and used Xero for expense reconciliations, Invoicing and other related tasks.
Delnia is a mother of 3 wonderful children that serves as her inspiration to work hard. She has consistently been keen to learning and continuous to enroll herself to online tutorials in order to enhance her knowledge further. She likes spending her free time with her children, cooking, playing and traveling with them.
Ideal Companies to work for:
Service based businesses, Entrepreneurs, CEO's, Experts & Speakers, Consultants, E-Commerce
Microsoft Office Tools
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Has strong background with accounting and bookkeeping
- Has reliable experience with technical support
- Highly organized and has strong attention to details
My Water Filter Australia
Virtual Assistant/ Customer Service Representative
- Assist in managing everyday sales; coordinate with customer and suppliers regarding water filter orders.
- Maintain/ Update Client’s Sales Website, by adding products and its description. Update changes in products and prices.
- Maintain Client’s product inventory and sales bookkeeping.
- Answers customer’s inquiries and FAQs regarding Water Filter products.
- Do Internet Research and Post Articles in Social Media
- Monitor shipments of orders
- Check and respond emails according to client’s instructions.
- Do online research for specific projects as per client’s request.
- Maintain Client’s Website
- Photo Blog
- Creating wedding photo videos
- Maintaining client’s social media accounts
- Admin tasks specifically instructed by the client such as data gathering, research, client’s email communication monitoring