We have many more amazing candidates available. However, we don’t match candidates to clients without going through our proper process & getting to know you & your business first. If you’d like us to find your perfect candidate, please book your Free Consultation.
Candidate Of The Week
- Social Media Management
- Content Writing
- Admin Support
General Virtual Assistant
Shirley has can communicate really well both in oral and written form which is essential for a Marketing VA. She is knowledgeable and highly experienced on navigating through different social media channels to market various products and services from her clients.
Shirley's has more than 3 years of experience working as a Virtual assistant in which her scope of work ranged from doing administrative tasks, social media management, basic web development and content writing. She is knowledgeable in using different social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and LinkedIN for marketing purposes. She is also familiar with Wordpress used for basic web development and uploading of blogs that she create. Her positive work attitude and pro-activeness allows her to be a great addition to any team, she is sure to make a significant contribution to the overall success of any client business.
Shirley believes in work life balance. She normally spends her free time reading through books which are related to work since she enjoys continuously learning from it. She treasures her family so much that she pursued starting her own travel business as a side project at home in order to take care of her granddaughter.
Ideal Companies to work for:
Shirley is perfect for businesses that require a variety of admin and social media support. Ideal business include: Digital Marketing Agencies, Industry experts like coaches and consultants, E-commerce
CRM and Email Marketing
Basic Web development
Microsoft Office Tools
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Reliable experience on different CRMs and its functions
- Great background in content writing and postings
- Very good knowledge on social media platforms and uses for marketing
Lyncole Technologies Corporation
Manager for Sales and Marketing
- Overall responsibility in the day-to-day operations of the company, particularly on activities related to HR and office administration, sales and marketing.
- Oversees the activities of the sales force
- In addition to jobs and functions as Marketing Manager.
IRMC – IntelliRisk Management Corporation
- Handles collections of American Express Credit Card accounts
- Amex accounts include Consumer Credit, Small Business, Medium & Large Corporations and Verify and Collect Delayed, Uncollectable ,Cancelled or Hard to Locate Accounts