We have many more amazing candidates available. However, we don’t match candidates to clients without going through our proper process & getting to know you & your business first. If you’d like us to find your perfect candidate, please book your Free Consultation.
Candidate Of The Week
- Data Analysis
- Customer Service
- Project Management
- Graphic Design
General Virtual Assistant
Eleine has great data analysis skills, very good oral and written communication skills and highly familiar with Microsoft office tools.
Eleine has extensive and reliable experience when it comes to data entry, billing and invoicing. She is well versed with the use of Microsoft office tools particularly in Excel. Being able to work closely with clients in the past, he also has strong background when it comes to customer service as well. She is also an experienced graphic designer who has handled a number of projects in the past.
Eleine is a wanderlust and has been traveling ever since she was a little girl. She spends most of her free time with friends and is very much into social media. She also loves taking photographs and checking on the latest video games across different consoles and systems.
Ideal Companies to work for:
Eleine is the perfect VA for businesses looking for a consistent line of support on Data Entry and Data Analysis. Ideal companies include: Telecommunications, E-commerce, Industry Experts and Consultants.
Microsoft Office Tools
- Great oral and written communication skills
- Knowledgeable on Microsoft Excel and other office tools
- Has good customer service background
Little Ripple Marketing
- Develop the project plan
- Develop policies and procedures to support the achievement of the project objectives
- Determine the organizational structure of the project team
- Identify roles and positions
- Project status reporting
- Determining and taking corrective action
Customer Service Representative
- Listen and respond to customers’ needs and concerns
- Provide information about products and services
- Take orders, determine charges, and oversee billing or payments
- Review or make changes to customer accounts
- Handle returns or complaints
- Record details of customer contacts and actions taken
- Research answers or solutions as needed
- Refer customers to supervisors, managers, or others who can help